Saturday, May 15, 2010

OMG Theatre!

SPAMalot set, Supa Productions.

Haha this is the only photo I got all evening, wasn't going to risk the Supa boys selling my little red camera baby on Ebay (as they threatened to do at the start of the show if they caught you taking photos).

Wow what can I say. Fantastic night from start to finish. Lovely dinner at Teatro Vivaldi, act 1, dessert served during the intermission and then act 2. For an amateur production it was unbelievably good. A large cast, beautiful sets and costumes. Wonderful singing and dancing. It had it all. And being Monty Python it was FUNNY!!!

Photo Courtesy of: citysearch.com

Def. recommended for the Monty fans out there. Season runs for 2 weeks, May 7th to 22nd... see it while you can. Read a review here.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I have to say that this show makes me yearn to be with the theatre again. But first I'd have to get divorced and disown my children, to make it official as it would eventually become the assumed status anyway. The theatre is a demanding mistress.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin