Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Reno


















Well the time has finally arrived to renovate, probably the ugliest part of our home, the bathroom, toilet and laundry. We've been waiting for years to do it but due to cost have waited patiently. Given that I'm back to full time work I literally couldn't wait a second longer.

















We've spent yesterday decluttering the space, rehousing items and moving crap around. Argh how much junk can accumulate in such a small space is beyond me. And it has nothing to do with me hahahaha











Bizarre ceiling! Brown and totally disgusting.





So tomorrow is the big day and Peter and his crew will be here. Will be regularly updating the progress and we'll be all finished by the end of the week... I hope. It's not going to be much fun surviving without the washing machine!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin