Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hand Made Market

Had the absolute best time today at the Handmade Market. Caught up with friends and their kids. Had a yummy, real Chai. Even on soy!!! Not so bad. Bought up big, well not so much as I did have a budget to stick to.


From Heartfelt: 2 felt rings and purses (1 each for Stringy and I) & a gorgeous penguin.




















Left: a stunning scrap creation by the very talented Rebecca from Creations to Cherish. The colours and message were just so beautiful I had to have it. Loved the fact that is was on the discount rack and scored it for 50% off RRP!!! Rebecca was fabulous to talk to and I'm so looking forward to scrapping with her sometime in the not too distant future... lucky me :-)

Right: a super cute print from REDinstead handmade. I love the sentiment conveyed in this print. I especially like dot point #5: finish what you start. Oh such good advice for a Gemini.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin