Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reno #14: Bathroom Complete



















The new craft cupboard in the laundry.
Buster's new home & heating vent (Laundry).

At long last our bathroom renovation is complete. Husband Deluxe spent quite awhile painting, installing window locks (no more daggy sticks in the windows), and just general tidying up. It's probably been finished for about 2 weeks, but I've been so busy lately that I have been neglecting my old blog!

















Husband Deluxe's new study nook (laundry).
New dryer, and laundry sink.
So here it is Sam, just for you: because you asked so nicely. Karen: I haven't forgotten. I'm planning to upload the before and after spread when I have more time than I do today!


















New vanity and mirrored cabinet.
Stringy and the new toilet.
So there you have it. We had a few pretty minor things almost go wrong, but we got there in the end.


















New shower screen and fixtures.
Shower.

If anyone needs a bathroom or kitchen renovation completed in Canberra contact: Peter at Kitchen's Direct. We're really pleased with the quality of the renovation and so happy it is all over now.


4 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

Looks fantastic! I think we have chosen the same mosaic trim for our ensuite :)

karen said...

What a change! I flicked back because I'd forgotten just how hideous the old tiles were - it all looks wonderful now :)

goingferal(ish) said...

Gorgeous!!

Chris said...

Only required a few small tweaks to some of the installs. Holding the towel rail in the tiles and plaster was done poorly. A fastening designed for solid brick helped with some silicon. Started falling out straight away. Took me 4 attempts to get something in that worked.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin