Saturday, January 9, 2010

Playing at Mal's

Tonight was the night. Dinner at Mal's to set up her new TV and Billy bookcase (purchased at IKEA earlier in the week).

Husband Deluxe handled the TV and bookcase. I then got to set up the CD's, DVD's and books into he book case.

All fun, I guess, BUT the best part of the night was putting this display together.


Mal has travelled the globe extensively, collecting art and photographs along the way. I convinced her to get everything out of the trunk, get a few pieces framed and then let me muck around with it all.

To say we are both wrapped in how completely gorgeous it is, is a huge understatement. It is stunning.

There are still some unframed pieces, that are in position with good old blu-tac, that will be framed next pay. I want something like this at our place but we've only been o/s twice!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin