Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wow How Exciting!

Our Canuck gal pal: Kelli has made it onto the front page of her Uni newsletter. She'll be a torch bearer later this year.

The little snippet reads:


Support our Olympic torch bearer - Put on some red and come out to support Capilano University’s Olympic torch bearer and Paralegal student, Kelli Jennings, as she makes her historic run on Wednesday, February 10 at 12:36 p.m. on Mountain Highway from 18th Street to 2032 Mountain Highway.

So very proud of all that you do and are Kel. Miss you and wish like crazy that you didn't live so far away... sob. I hope we get to see some photos of you while you're running! Can't wait.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Holy SMOKES Lady! I got a spot on your blog!!! WOOHOOO!! There's going to be another article on the Uni website soon (I think) that I will be posting on FB.

I wish I wasn't so far away, too. But look at it this way...we'll appreciate the times we DO get to spend together all that much more! I'm REALLY going to try to make it out in July(ish)... if that fits in with your holiday time?? I REALLY want to see you and the kids and that Hubolicious of yours! Might be flat broke when I get there, but I will definitely see if I can swing it!

Loveyalots, Doll!

Moi
xoxoxoxoxo (one for each of you!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin