Thursday, August 12, 2010

Basic Grey Fabric... swoon!

Guess what I found at the Craft Show last weekend? A lush new jelly roll in the most beautiful moda fabric: Blush by Basic Grey (BG).

Now being a scrapbooker and a quilter this is like a dream come true. I LOVE BG papers and now I can make myself a funky quilt using that range.

When I got home I was also nosing around on the Moda website and found this gorgeous pattern using the Blush fabric. *yay* I am so excited. Natalia Bonner is a clever girl! I can't wait to make this quilt.






The best bit is that my lovely Mum decided to buy the fabric for me. She said she wanted to get me a present. I love my Mumma. She also bought herself a kit to make a quilt.

Can't wait to get all crafty together in our new craft room in the new house. So this is a taster of my next project. I have to finish my pillow cases to go with my sushi roll quilt, finish my owl sashico panels and complete Squealy's telly quilt.

I guess this will motivate me to get my skates on sooner rather than later :-)

All photos courtesy of the Moda website.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin