Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hmm long time, no blog!

Well I have been busy healing (lumbar sprain which had me flat on my back for the better part of 6 weeks). While I've been home with little to do but watch DVDs and surf the net I've been busy acquiring:


a new HUGE family home :)

Lucky us ;P
















a new pet: the lovely Amber.

Gorgeous girl we rescued from the RSPCA. She has fitted in so well. Like she's always been here.






































a new quilt: using 2 x Jelly Rolls by Moda.

Hush-a-Bye fabric. About time I made a quilt for the adults in the family. Completed using the 'Sushi Roll' pattern from Calico Patch and some help from Rhonda. The nice (easy) thing about Jelly Rolls is that all the fabric is colour matched and precut into 2 1/2 inch strips... makes quilting easy peasy. Will be sending it off to the fabulous Fran Wilson of Willow Patch Quilting tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin