Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ben 10


















L: Big Chill & R: Ultimate Swamp Fire.

I bought tickets for the boys to go see the Ben 10 Live show but poor Squealy spent the evening vomiting. So I ended up taking String Bean and Fuzzy instead.

Grandpa Max, little Ben 10 and Ben 10 Alien Force!

Was a great show. Excellent costumes and lots of action. The kids were spellbound and didn't move an inch the entire show. I had to ask Fuzzy which characters were in each photo. He also told me I needed to change the photo font colour to green :)

2 comments:

karen said...

X would have loved it. I am in SO much trouble!

Susana said...

K: Just don't show him the photos. But yes it really was worth every cent. Some shows are really lame and half assed but this one really was fantastic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin