Monday, December 1, 2008

Card Stack

Cards designed by Nicola Denny!

I caught up with an old friend who was visiting on the weekend. She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and we participated in a Christmas Card Stack night. It was pretty frenetic and fast paced but I learnt quite abit of new technique and got some lovely cards to send to family and friends out of the evening. A really fun evening with friends.

Love To Stitch layout class with Ainslee McCallum

On a sadder note Scrap Junkie closed it's door for the last time on Sunday. Sob where will I go now to find all the pretty things? and avoid postage too? and get good customer service? :-( Just so sad that things didn't work out for the lovely Ainslee. Just seems so unfair. But Canberra doesn't seem to be very kind to scrapbooking stores in general

I was fortunate to book into the very last class that Ainslee taught last weekend and completed a gorgeous hand stitched layout. I will always remember the fun times and the lovely Scrap Junkie shop when I look at this layout.

1 comment:

peata said...

cute stack of cards... gotta start in on mine.
making mini albums
mini album blog
.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin