Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's all over for another year.

Look what my little String Bean came home with on her last day of school. A gift that bought tears to my eyes. She put so much care and thought into this picture of me, doing my thing as a teacher. I have it framed and on my desk. Something to treasure always.

Not quite sure why I am lassoing an elephant while jumping.....hehehe. I really am a multi-tasking teaching professional! I'm also wearing my two favourite colours: pink and purple!

On a more serious note I have received my offer for next year and happy to report that I'll be teaching at Charnwood/Dunlop School. Which has a fantastic reputation now. So very happy here.

1 comment:

nannysue said...

Congratulations on your posting, not far from home an extra bonus, obviously Delia see's you as a giant killer, somone who can help solve all her problems congratulations on being a great parent

Blog Widget by LinkWithin