Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Guess Someone Missed Me.


















String Bean and Emylie on the Train from Epping.

String Bean needed to visit her Pead, so it meant another trip to Sydney. Obviously Husband Deluxe missed me as he bought me a gorgeous bunch of flowers. They included my favourite: Oriental Lilies, they always remind me of our wedding day. Was lovely to come home to a bunch of beautiful fresh flowers. Was completely shattered of course....girly weekends away will do that to you.

On the way into the city, Michelle and I were under strict instructions that we going shopping for girly stuff. "Like shoes, clothes and makeup!" from Miss E. We did end up buying some stuff but the lolly shop at Epping on our trip home was actually the highlight for the girls.

The appointments went well. The Pead was actually running on time...yay! We didn't get lost much and the girls kept up with our frantic window shopping :-) All good really. Now if I didn't have to pay the Pead I probably could have afforded the $280 pair of Campers I liked....*sob*

5 comments:

Michelle Musiello said...

Lolly shop was in Epping :P
Yes the Camper shoes were nice and apart from my daughter going a little nuts they behaved pretty well.
A fun night away!
That was nice of husband deluxe to get you some flowers.

Susana said...

hahaha told you I didn't know Sydney very well ;)

The Crone at Wits End said...

Awww that is so sweet!

Michelle Musiello said...

You forgot to mention we learnt how to use the barriers to train hop instead of buying new tickets

Love Your Pregnant Friend,
Michelle.

Susana said...

Indeed fellow pregnant friend. We scammed that train guard, not sure if we have one up on him though, with his absolutely pathetic remarks about our expanding girths. You'd think he know not to make comments like that huh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin