Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza

Wow I think all my birthdays and Christmas' have come all at once. I had the best birthday ever! So much fun. Weekend filled with catch up with friends and family, gifts galore and far too much food. Blergh by the end of the weekend I felt sick from eating and drinking so much *blush*.

Husband Deluxe bought me a gorgeous necklace that I had my eye on. he also got me some new boots and clothes. And yes he is very well trained before anyone asks!






Sinead Buckney: Stars necklace.



A was lucky to recieve a gorgeous pillow slip from a friend. She bought it in Nepal while she was last overseas and to say I love it would be an understatment. It is simply stunning. I figure I'll probably frame it to protect it and hang it somewhere in my bedroom.




The birthday fun continued all weekend culminating with Laksa at Dickson with the girls. What a classic night. I laughed so hard I was crying. Champers and Laksa: mmm perfect.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin