Friday, June 19, 2009

Mystery Reader

Fuzzy's class put out invites asking for parents to visit their class bring a favourite book to share and a chat about our jobs. An opportunity I was not going to pass up! So on Wednesday morning I hid out in the Piazza and waited for Fuzzy to come out with a friend to find me!

Of course I picked Fuzzy's favourite story: The Gruffalo.


Hiding in the Piazza


His class is delightful and I had them eating out of my palm in 5 seconds. Read The Gruffalo putting on all the different animal voices, waiting for the kids to join in with the predictive text passages. Considering the Director of the ELC is his teacher I figured I might as well do my best, in case I ever decide to apply for a position there.


Fuzzy on the extreme right Husband Deluxe took a great shot!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin