Sunday, August 2, 2009

Op-travaganza

On a whim yesterday I popped into the local Vinnies and boy did we score. Due to recent weight loss I've basically had to replace 90% of my wardrobe, op shopping making it a cheap and fun experience. I do love Op shopping and have been inspired by E over at Consumption Rebellion and her recent blog post to actually share my Op Shopping treasures and finds.

So we were lucky to score:
Photo 1 for Suzy Boo.
  • red paisley skirt with black tulle trim (woot!!!) Picture doesn't do it any justice at all.
  • 1 pair Novo flats (BRAND NEW!)
  • brown embroidered and beaded skirt
  • a replacement denim jacket (I donated my old one as it was falling off me).
Photo 2 for Husband Deluxe.
  • well worn but lush jeans
  • a pair of grey dress pants
  • a pair of black pin stripe dress pants
  • a vintage copy of Little Women and a copy of Peter Rabbit for the kids.
Total cost: $40 all up! Bargain... I LOVE Op Shopping.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin