Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reno # 11


















Bathroom walls.

At last some quick tiling action. Not sure if Peter had words with Jean Luc but he stayed till 6.30pm tonight and has finished tiling bar 2 tiles on the cupboard floor and cutting the floor waste tiles. Looks superb and will look even better once the grout gets done tomorrow.

I am starting to really, really miss my washing machine. Hopefully won't be too much longer before it's back where it should be, in the laundry washing my clothing.

Thankfully my good mate is letting me wash at her place.


Toilet: tiled skirting boards.



















Laundry tiled splash backs completed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a picture of well furnished bathroom....i want know who construct it...

deepika bhatt
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

karen said...

Make sure you take some pictures of the finished reno's from the same angles as your 'before' photos, and put them up side by side. I had to go back several pages to remember just how awful those tiles were! Glad it's nearly done :D

goingferal(ish) said...

Looking good Sue! Lovely feature tile.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin