Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Op-travaganza #7


Another successful op shop at Salvo's Belconnen.

Me:
  • white leather sandals $3
  • Adidas shirt $3
Husband Deluxe:

  • T shirt $3
Free: Beatles for Kids CD. Scratch free!

Total spend: $12.

My thoughts on op shopping: wow I can't get over what people throw out. Now I'm a fuss pot when it comes to shoes but I've managed to score another brand new pair of sandals today. The Adidas shirt is also brand new. I am totally stocked. Admittedly there is a lot of crap in there too, I just don't buy it hahaha.

In lots of ways it is enabling me to re stock my wardrobe for a fraction of the cost that I'd pay retail. Obviously good for the environment too. I've taken to decluttering again and have been donating stock as well.

Op shopping makes me happy :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin