Friday, September 26, 2008

All finished...

My new Salt & Pepper mug. Very pretty ;-)

What a relief that the school term is over. I was so exhausted by the end of today. Was a real struggle to stick with it. I guess what has really tired me out has been the application process for a new position for next year. We were given two weeks to decide on positions, visit those schools and then write and lodge the online application. Not much fun.

I ended up visiting 6 different schools. All in my local area, no more driving to the other side of town. Some were really interesting and I got a good vibe from, while others were not my cup of tea. It has been quite a stressful two weeks and I'm glad it's over. I won't hear anything now until just before the end of Term 4. So it is now over and done with. I hopefully won't be applying again for about 8 years. I'm not going to use anymore brain space thinking about it.

So thinking about the great new position that I'm going to be placed into, I decided to treat myself to a new mug. I couldn't resist this one. It's pink, girlie and with flourishes too. Very happy here. I think I'm going to leave it on my desk at work.....as a positive reminder of moving on to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin