Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh dear!

Today I put the wrong memory card in the camera. Today was a big and important day. Today was Fuzzy Wuzzy's birthday surprise day. Today we went on the Heritage Train out to Bungendore and back. Today would have been a great day to take photos......argh!

Oh well. I made good use of the 7 photos I could fit onto the 32MB card. It meant reviewing every single photo, every single time I took one. Making sure everything was OK. I do after all have to scrapbook these photos, so they had to be good ones. 7 good ones.


Unfortunately the birthday boy is still going through his: 'Let's Impersonate Jim Carrey' phase (it better be a phase is all I can say). And well, his photos are not great. But after the 10th take of this shot I'd had enough. Not that you can tell at all. I look all smiley and happy lol.




I ended up spending heaps of money. *blush*. But there were so many cool things to get. I found a great shop owned by a large family mum who makes hand made soaps and creams that are all natural, organic and chemical free. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So I bought a Berry Body Butter, 3 soaps and some bath crystals for the kidlets. I wanted to support such a cool, groovy Mumma to 5, by buying her lush products. I saved on postage and her products were cheaper than the online prices I usually pay....gee I'm good at justifying my impulse buys.

I also picked up a gorgeous 5 stranded beaded necklace from the half price area of one of the craft stores. I just had to have a gorgeous Dragonfly decoration for our front porch, which is so drab hehehe. We then ended up in the retro store, which had a great vibe but not much chop. String Bean, smart cookie that she is, summed it up perfectly. "Well there is not much to see here, but the music is good". How cool is that! My girly likes Nick Cave. Love it. That will def. be going onto a shopping diva LO very soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin