Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just abit sad tonight....


Canvas For Ms Farnham


It is String Bean's beautiful teacher's last day at school tomorrow. She has had to resign due to medical reasons. If I think about it too much, I just start to cry. She has been so supportive of us and our need to talk. Her room was always calm and so much good learning was taking place. String Bean has improved so much this year, in so many different areas and I'm sure she has played a big part in it. It just seems so bloody unfair that such a wonderful teacher is having it all taken away. When you truly love teaching, the thought of not being able to do so anymore, is just heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult tomorrow is going to be for everyone involved. String Bean made her a beautiful card and even knew what "sentence" she was going to write. I made her a small gift, celebrating her important role as an educator. I hope that it will convey how much we appreciate her efforts.

Wishing her all the very best for a speedy recovery and fingers crossed, you will be doing what you love again soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin