Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scrapbooking 'Stillness'

















"Stillness": created using a $3 scrap kit from the Reject Shop, scraps of cardstock & black ink.

...I actually completed two projects this weekend. Yay me. I helped String Bean make a sign for her classroom (homework task) and I made a gift tag for a friend's daughter (which I'll post once she's received the gift.)










I feel that perhaps this maybe a way to reinvent scrapbooking for me. Scrap with String Bean. She loved it and already had excellent design ideas. She is a natural.

1 comment:

The Crone at Wits End said...

Sue, Stringbean's work is just gorgeous! She should be very very proud of that and you are both building an amazing connection by doing a craft together. Much love to you both :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin