Monday, August 4, 2008

I really need...


....a craft room.

I end up having to quilt, scrap and cross stitch in my lounge/dining room. Not much fun with Mr Nearly 2 running around.



I waste a lot of my time pulling things out and them making sure I've packed everything away. I'd love to have the space to leave things set up, so I could just pop in and work on a project for five minutes. All those five minutes are wasted, I can't even set up my machine in that time let alone accomplish anything. I could have a dedicated table for sewing, machine set up, mat and cutter ready to go. I'd set up a scrap space/surface and have all my nice little treasures out where I can see and therefore use them.

A space where I could safely shut the door and ignore the creative mess, knowing it wouldn't be trashed by String Bean, Fuzzy Wuzzy, or especially Squealy.

Well it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Ah I guess a girl can dream can't she?

2 comments:

goingferal(ish) said...

Welcome to blog land!

I tagged you, sorry!

Susana said...

hehehe S....all part of the fun.

*waves* to L!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin