Friday, August 29, 2008

My Eyebrows...sob


Well I had no time, so I went to the cheap nail place at the mall. What a disaster.
  • She made them super thin...so not my usual look
  • She waxed the top! (Who does this? Isn't that some old fashioned thing our mothers used to do in the 1960's?)
  • Then if that wasn't bad enough she used small scissors to trim what little hair I had left.
  • Followed by the application of something that smelt vaguely like strawberries.
I reacted to the smelly stuff so within 15minutes I was all red and itchy where she had wiped my eyes. I washed it off with cold water in the toilets but the next morning I woke up with (sorry TMI) little pimples where the smelly stuff had been. See I'm not making it up. It truly was hideous.

I swear, regardless of how busy & time poor I may become, I will never stray from Quintessence again.

3 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

OMG S you have Joan Crawford eyebrows! Arrrggghhh!

Anonymous said...

Nail salons that 'do eyebrows' should be banned. I swear I get all my clients from ours down the street. I tell my clients to start scrubbing their eyebrows. Use your regular facial scrub, or sugar mixed in your cleanser and scrub. It will stimulate hair folicole like brushing your hair and help them to grow... so sorry this happened, but they probably will grow back.... hugs! Elke

Chris said...

Like sands through the hourglass, or should I say follicles on a brow, the eyebrows are convalescing to normalcy.

*whew*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin