Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dropping Sleeps.



















Fuzzy Wuzzy has dropped his daytime sleep. Which is fantastic considering he is now over 4 and will be at preschool full time this year. It was wonderful that he slept for so long. It really gave him the rest he needed and us a bit of a break. He didn't cope at all well, on the days he had to miss a sleep for whatever reason.

Last night I snapped these shots of him sleeping sideways on his bed. When I went in to check him at 10pm initially I couldn't find him & had a moment of panic thinking "where could he be?" I couldn't see him as he was sleeping halfway down his bed. He must have been quite uncomfortable, as his head was hanging over the side.
This latest shot was taken this afternoon. He's flaked out in front of the TV. Poor little man, so tired. I hope he isn't up till 10pm tonight!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin