Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Poor Little Guy x2!




















Poor Fuzzy has had two falls in as many days. He had a tumble while riding his scooter and badly grazed his knee and got a huge swollen lump/bruise between his eyebrows. Then last night he was running along pushing a tip truck and flipped straight over the top and has very badly grazed his cheek and now has a huge swollen lump on his eyebrow.

He looks like a battered child. At least being four and very articulate he is at least able to tell people what's happened to him! A visit to our lovely chiro sorted out all the tension in his neck, not surprised he had a tight neck :-)



Here's a photo I just had to share of Squealy chucking the biggest tanty. All because it was time to go out this morning and he didn't want to stop watching TV. Oh no, not another TV addict in the house! Typical two year old behaviour, I guess we'd be worried if he wasn't chucking tantrums hehehe.

6 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

Ohhhh poor chook! That's a nasty bump alright :(

goingferal(ish) said...

Ouch :( Did I tell you the reason we discovered C was sick years ago was because the night before childcare I noticed she had a lot of bruises and a friend said to take her to Dr before she went to childcare as childcare might think we were beating her? I wouldn't have taken her otherwise - can only imagine what could have happened :(

And the last photo happens here too :)

RandomGit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nannysue said...

Boy this brings back memories of not going out of the house because of bruises I began to wonder wether I would get them to teenagers, then that is another story I will bring the cotton wool

Susana said...

He has a full on balck eye today! I was still brave and actually took him out in public to the pool with Auntie Lisa. Nobody seemed to notice the bruise. Although I spent most of my time running after Squealy.

nannysue said...

So I will put hobbles (you put them on horses so they cant run away from you) on the list just to slow him down

Blog Widget by LinkWithin